TOUR OF MALAGA’S ALCAZABA AND ROMAN THEATRE
Discover two key eras of the city’s history in just one tour
A trip through time from the Roman Empire to the caliphate of Al-Andalus, discovering two of Malaga’s most important attractions: the Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba.
Sounds like a great way to round off your visit to the city, right?
Alcazaba and Roman Theatre tour meeting point:
Tourist office next to the Alcazaba’s main entrance, on the corner between Alcazabilla street and Plaza de la Aduana.
- Roman Theatre
You can choose the day and the time to suit you.
- 5€/child (6 – 13 years)
Tickets for Alcazaba are not included.
Price is payable directly to the ticket desk at the entrance.
Important: your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella to make them easy to spot 😉
- Reservation email with all the necessary information: how to find us, contact details, your guide’s name, etc.
- Free entrance to the Roman Theater
- Walking tour of Alcazaba and Roman Theater
- Official city guide
- Tips to help you make the most of your time in Malaga
- Hydroalcoholic gel if you need it
- Alcazaba’s ticket
- Food and drink
- We’re not going to be running a marathon, but the tour naturally involves a good amount of walking so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Malaga gets very hot in summer, so we highly recommend that you bring cold water and suncream. A sunhat and fan are also a very good idea.
- We keep our tour groups small, in accordance with COVID regulations. To guarantee your place, make sure that you reserve your spot in advance, because if you turn up without a reservation then you might be disappointed.
- We might be from Andalusia, but when it comes to punctuality we’re positively British! Out of respect for the rest of your tour group, we ask that you be at the meeting point around ten minutes before the tour is due to start.
One more thing!
And this is a big one…
Our tours go ahead based on a minimum group size of three adults. If the number of reserved places doesn’t reach the minimum, then unfortunately we will have to cancel the tour. But don’t worry, we’ll always offer you an alternative option.
Our free tour is designed for solo travellers and small groups. If you’re coming as a group of six or more, you should book a private tour so that you can have a guide just for your group. Get in touch with us, and we’ll sort it all out for you.
Come and discover Malaga’s Alcazaba and Roman Theatre with us!
Discover the city with your accredited local guide
Uncover the secrets of Malaga’s most famous attractions
All necessary safety measures are taken into account
Masks, hydroalcoholic gel and small group sizes, in accordance with COVID regulations
Remember: you set the price at the end of the tour
You choose what price to pay, based on your assessment of the tour itinerary and how well the guide did.