Alcazaba and Roman Theatre tour meeting point:
Centro de Interpretación del Teatro Romano main entrance, close to Cine Albeniz in Calle Alcazabilla.
- Roman Theatre
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays 10:30
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays 12:30
Tour length 1:30 minutes
Tickets for Alcazaba are not included.
Price per person is payable directly to the ticket desk at the entrance.
(Adults €3,5 and Child from 6 to 15 years old €1,5)
Important: your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella to make them easy to spot 😉
- Reservation email with all the necessary information: how to find us, contact details, your guide’s name, etc.
- Free entrance to the Roman Theater
- Walking tour of Alcazaba and Roman Theater
- Official city guide
- Tips to help you make the most of your time in Malaga
- Hydroalcoholic gel if you need it
- Alcazaba’s ticket
- Food and drink
- We’re not going to be running a marathon, but the tour naturally involves a good amount of walking so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Malaga gets very hot in summer, so we highly recommend that you bring cold water and suncream. A sunhat and fan are also a very good idea.
- We keep our tour groups small, in accordance with COVID regulations. To guarantee your place, make sure that you reserve your spot in advance, because if you turn up without a reservation then you might be disappointed.
- We might be from Andalusia, but when it comes to punctuality we’re positively British! Out of respect for the rest of your tour group, we ask that you be at the meeting point around ten minutes before the tour is due to start.
Choose our Free Tour Malaga’s Alcazaba and Roman Theater. Discover the magic of this beautiful Andalusian city as you explore its most fascinating historical treasures.
On our exciting tour, we will take you through Malaga’s impressive Roman and Moorish past, revealing the secrets hidden behind two incredible monuments.
The Alcazaba is a World Heritage-listed fortress that offers spectacular panoramic views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea. We will immerse ourselves in its unique architecture with Muslim influences, to tell you how it was built to protect its inhabitants more than a thousand years ago.
Afterwards, we will walk to the ancient Roman Theater, where you can relive the greatness of the Roman Empire. Imagine the plays performed on this majestic stage almost two millennia ago. Learn about its intriguing history as we stroll among the ancient stands and columns that still stand.
Our expert guides will accompany you throughout the journey, sharing interesting facts and exciting stories that will take you to another era.
Remember, the Free Tour Malaga’s Alcazaba does not have a fixed price, but at the end of the visit each person gives the guide the amount that he considers according to his satisfaction. You should also keep in mind that tickets to the Alcazaba are not included, and are paid at the monument’s own ticket offices (Adults €3.5 and Children from 6 to 15 years old €1.5).
One more thing! And this is a big one…
Our tours go ahead based on a minimum group size of three adults. If the number of reserved places doesn’t reach the minimum, then unfortunately we will have to cancel the tour. But don’t worry, we’ll always offer you an alternative option.
Our free tour is designed for solo travellers and small groups. If you’re coming as a group of six or more, you should book a private tour so that you can have a guide just for your group. Get in touch with us, and we’ll sort it all out for you.
Discover the Malaga’s Alcazaba and the Roman Theater!
Discover the city with your accredited local guide
Which will show you the details of the Malaga’s Alcazaba and the Roman Theater, two emblematic monuments of the city.
Unique and original tour
The most authentic and original tour, so you can truly live a unique experience
Remember: you set the price at the end of the tour
You choose what price to pay, based on your assessment of the tour itinerary and how well the guide did.
Reviews of our Free Tour Malaga’s Alcazaba
Ratings from our visitors
Book now your Free Tour Malaga’s Alcazaba and Roman Theater
We are waiting to guide you through the history of the city
Free Tour Malaga’s Alcazaba and much more
Recommended related visits