FREE TOUR OF MALAGA CITY CENTRE
Malaga is the kind of city that you need to enjoy at your own pace right from the very beginning
And what better way of doing this than by losing yourself among its streets and plazas, mingling with the locals and visiting all the must-see attractions.
When you arrive home after your trip, you’ll feel a spark inside and know that you’ve got a little piece of Malaga in your heart.
Malaga city tour meeting point:
Marqués de Larios statue: Alameda Principal, 18
- Marques de Larios statue (Calle Larios)
- Malaga Park
- Calle Alcazabilla
- Plaza de la Merced
- Iglesia de Santiago
- Picasso Museum
- Malaga Cathedral
- Plaza del Obispo
- Pasaje Chinitas
- Plaza de la Constitución
- Calle Larios
1st tour: 10:00 – 12:00
2nd tour: 12:30 – 14:30
3rd tour: 17:00 – 19:00*
*From May to September the evening tour is from 19:00 to 21:00 to have a cooler visit.
Important: your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella to make them easy to spot 😉
- Reservation email with all the necessary information: how to find us, contact details, your guide’s name, etc.
- Walking tour of Malaga city centre
- Official city guide
- Tips to help you make the most of your time in Malaga
- Hydroalcoholic gel if you need it
- Entrance fees to the attractions visited on the tour
- Food and drink
- We’re not going to be running a marathon, but the tour naturally involves a good amount of walking so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Malaga gets very hot in summer, so we highly recommend that you bring cold water and suncream. A sunhat and fan are also a very good idea.
- We keep our tour groups small, in accordance with COVID regulations. To guarantee your place, make sure that you reserve your spot in advance, because if you turn up without a reservation then you might be disappointed.
- We might be from Andalusia, but when it comes to punctuality we’re positively British! Out of respect for the rest of your tour group, we ask that you be at the meeting point around ten minutes before the tour is due to start.
One more thing!
And this is a big one…
Our tours go ahead based on a minimum group size of three adults. If the number of reserved places doesn’t reach the minimum, then unfortunately we will have to cancel the tour. But don’t worry, we’ll always offer you an alternative option.
Our free tour is designed for single travellers and small groups (up to 6 adults). If you’re coming as a group of more than 6 adults, even if you have made several bookings but are attending the tour together, you should book a private tour so that you can have a guide just for your group. Get in touch with us, and we’ll sort it all out for you.
Come and visit the historic city centre of Malaga!
Discover the city with your accredited local guide
The best way to discover all of Malaga’s “must-see”s
All necessary safety measures are taken into account
Masks, hydroalcoholic gel and small group sizes, in accordance with COVID regulations
Remember: you set the price at the end of the tour
You choose what price to pay, based on your assessment of the tour itinerary and how well the guide did.