Malaga city tour meeting point:
Next to the monument to the Marqués de Larios in Calle Marques de Larios
- Monument to the Marques de Larios (Calle Larios)
- Malaga Park
- Calle Alcazabilla
- Plaza de la Merced
- Iglesia de Santiago
- Picasso Museum
- Malaga Cathedral
- Plaza del Obispo
- Pasaje Chinitas
- Plaza de la Constitución
- Calle Larios
1st tour 10:00
2nd tour 12:30
3rd tour 17:00*
Tour length 1:45 minutes
*In April and May the evening tour is at 18:00 From June to September is at 19:00 to have a cooler visit.
Important: your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella to make them easy to spot 😉
The Malaga Walking Free Tour preferred by visitors and tourists, national, foreign and even local.
Discover the beautiful city of Malaga with this incredible Free Tour in which we tour a city with more than 2800 years of history. Imagine walking the same streets that have witnessed momentous historical events. Discover the secrets hidden behind every corner while listening to fascinating stories, exciting stories and intriguing legends about the most relevant monuments and characters in the history of Malaga.
Are you ready to live a unique experience full of culture and history?
Remember, the Free Tour Malaga does not have a fixed price, but at the end of the visit each person gives the guide the amount that he considers according to his satisfaction.
We leave every day, but places are limited, so hurry up and get a spot on this walking tour of Malaga.
We are waiting for you with open arms to show you our beautiful city.
- Reservation email with all the necessary information: how to find us, contact details, your guide’s name, etc.
- Walking tour of Malaga city centre
- Official city guide
- Tips to help you make the most of your time in Malaga
- Hydroalcoholic gel if you need it
- Entrance fees to the attractions visited on the tour
- Food and drink
- We’re not going to be running a marathon, but the tour naturally involves a good amount of walking so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Malaga gets very hot in summer, so we highly recommend that you bring cold water and suncream. A sunhat and fan are also a very good idea.
- We keep our tour groups small, in accordance with COVID regulations. To guarantee your place, make sure that you reserve your spot in advance, because if you turn up without a reservation then you might be disappointed.
- We might be from Andalusia, but when it comes to punctuality we’re positively British! Out of respect for the rest of your tour group, we ask that you be at the meeting point around ten minutes before the tour is due to start.
One more thing!
And this is a big one…
Our tours go ahead based on a minimum group size of four adults. If the number of reserved places doesn’t reach the minimum, then unfortunately we will have to cancel the tour. But don’t worry, we’ll always offer you an alternative option.
Our free tour is designed for single travellers and small groups (up to 8 adults). If you’re coming as a group of more than 8 adults, even if you have made several bookings but are attending the tour together, you should book a private tour so that you can have a guide just for your group. Get in touch with us, and we’ll sort it all out for you.
Our Malaga Free Tour in details
Come to discover Malaga with us!
Discover the city with your accredited local guide
The best way to discover all of Malaga’s “must-see”s
Unique and original tour
The most authentic and original tour, so you can truly live a unique experience
Remember: you set the price at the end of the tour
You choose what price to pay, based on your assessment of the tour itinerary and how well the guide did.
Reviews of our Malaga Free Tour
Ratings from our visitors
Book now your Malaga Free Tour
We’re waiting for you to show you our city
Malaga Free Tour & much more
Recommended related visits