The guided full tour of Malaga departs from the meeting point of your choice.
Tell us where you are staying to choose the nearest meeting point.
This is the itinerary:
- Málaga Old Town
- Cathedral of the Incarnation
- Roman Theatre
Choose the day and time you want to visit.
- Tickets to the monuments are included.
- The visit lasts approximately 4 hours.
- Look for the yellow umbrella to meet your guide 😉.
- Everything we include in the guided tour of Malaga:
- Be aware that we do not include:
- Recommendations so that nothing ruins your guided tour of Málaga:
- Email with your booking and all the information you need about how to get there, our contact details, name of the guide, etc.
- Guided walking tour of the Old Town of Málaga, its Cathedral and the historical complex of the Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba.
- Tickets to all the monuments.
- Official city guide in English.
- Recommendations for enjoying Málaga.
- Food and beverages.
- This is not a marathon, but we are definitely going for a good walk, so we recommend you to bring comfortable footwear.
- In the summer, the temperature in Málaga is high, so it’s a good idea to bring fresh water and sun cream. A hat and a fan will also come in handy.
- We are in Andalusia, but when it comes to punctuality, we go British. Out of respect for other participants, we ask you to arrive at the meeting point approximately 10 minutes early.
- Please note that the Roman Theatre Interpretation Centre is closed on Mondays.
Málaga, la Bella, welcomes any visitor with open arms.
Its climate makes a guided tour of Málaga an ideal plan at any time of the year.
From Calle Larios, the city’s heart and soul, to Plaza de la Merced, the place where our most universal artist, Pablo Picasso, is (literally) present.
But there is much more to see on this guided tour of Málaga: Pasaje Chinitas, Plaza de la Constitución, the Picasso Museum, the Thyssen Museum…
Not to mention an extraordinary monumental complex, the Alcazaba of Málaga and the Roman Theatre, which allow you to travel back in time to two of the historical periods that brought great splendour to the city.
The Cathedral of the Incarnation, la Manquita, with its centuries of history, shows a magnificent combination of styles that flows between Renaissance, Gothic and Baroque.
These are, very briefly, the main historical spaces in the city of Málaga that will leave you with the best possible impression of the city.
All of this… and our delicious gastronomy!
Come on a guided full tour of Málaga!
With an official local guide
They will tell you about the history of Málaga in a rigorous and entertaining way.
All the must-see locations
We take you to see the main monuments and historical sites of the city.
We take care of everything so that all you have to think about is enjoying yourself.
Book your guided full tour of Málaga in no time
You can do this any way you like:
Book your guided tour of Málaga
Where do I meet the guide?
Tell us where you are staying and we will arrange a place where it is easy for you to meet your guide.
Are the tickets to the monuments included in this tour of Málaga?
Yes, the tickets to the monuments on the itinerary are included.
What monuments does the guided tour of Málaga include?
On this guided tour of Málaga, we will take you to see the most important historical sites in the old town, together with the Cathedral of the Incarnation, the Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba.
Can I bring my pet on this guided tour of Málaga?
Your furry friend cannot come with you on this visit, because animals are not allowed inside the monuments.
Your questions have been answered…